lördag 24 juli 2010

dilemma....

this man is like a lolo to me.
he's very kind and nice to me, and very helpful, generous and loves to debate about almost anything with me and others. bcoz he's old and a wiseman.
he's like a lolo i've always wanted.
pero nagseselos ang mahal ko sa kanya.
kc from what he've heard stories about him, he could sense something else.
maybe he's wrong, maybe he's right. but he's a guy too, so he can read moves, he can sense and he understands.
hindi ko na alam kun ano dapat gawin ko.
i love my husband so much and i'm not happy if he feel that way and i feel uncomfortable if he's too.
i understand my pinakaminamahal na bana. i understand his feelings.
but it never occured to me na may ibang meaning ang mga kabutihan na pinapakita ni "lolo" sa akin. kc nga, lolo na nga sya e, and for me he acts like a lolo to me.
well, i sometimes feel i'm his favorite among all our friends.
but still i couldn't think of na may ibang meaning.
darating sya sa special day nmin, maybe he will, maybe he wont.
mayabang rin kc c lolo, minsan iniisip nmin ni rd na puro salita lng c lolo.
but malay ko ba na may HALAGA ang mga bato at ginto, pagnagbibigay ka sa isang tao.
i always thought, na gusto lng ni lolo magpabelieve sa akin at sa mga friendship na, bonggaycious ang regalo nya.
wala nmn akong napili, kc i'm not really into that stuffs, kc nga ang gusto ko lng suotin na salapi ay ang mga bigay lng ni palaLOVES ko. wish ko nga e, na sana ang pinakabagong iphone nlng ang bigay nya. :)
hayyy...
i want my mahal to feel at ease...
bcoz i love him so much..
i have to talk to lolo, but pano ko i break it down sa kanya about sa regalo. in don't-have-to-explain-much-details-very-short-simple-and-makes-almost-sense-way???
paano b?
i guess, i have to tell him the truth.
i don't like stones and gold, i LIKE iphone os4. hehehe :D
joke!
or maybe something like that.
hayyy, tulog na me.
night! night!
i'll be dreaming of my poging husband tonight <33

mahal na mahal kita mahal ko, there's nothing to worry about. kc kahit ano man ang ibigay nya sa akin, hindi masyadong mahalaga para sa akin. ikaw lng pinakaimportante para sa akin. ikaw lng, bana ko. i'll treasure everything we have now, til the day i'm gone in this world. but even on that day, i'll bring it with me to heaven. i love you so much!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar